Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS) at Luton and Dunstable University Hospital
From Tuesday 1 September, the PALS Team will be available on-site for face to face enquiries from 10.00 to 12.30 and 13.30 to 16.00 Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Outside of these hours they can be contacted on 01582 497990 or [email protected]
Please be aware the following restrictions are in place to maintain safe practice.
- Go to hatch near the door to the PALS Office with your enquiry.
- If the issue is sensitive or cannot be dealt with at the hatch you will be able to go into the office.
- 15 minutes slots will be allocated to allow issues to be discussed in private in the office.
- One person allowed in the office at any one time, unless the team assess and agree the accompanying person is required to be present.
- Masks must be worn in the office and hand sanitizer used at all times
We appreciate this may slow down face to face enquiries but hope you will be patient with us and help to keep everyone safe.
Mẹo chơi xóc đĩa bịp trên điện thoạiOur top priority at the L&D is to put patients and their safety first in everything we do. We do our utmost to ensure you will be happy with the care you receive.
If you have any comments or concerns about your care please ask to speak to the person in charge of your care, the Ward Sister or Matron.
If you feel that your concern has not been resolved then you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) in the hospital on 01582 497990 or email [email protected]. The PALS Officers can provide on the spot advice and support to help you resolve your concerns.
The PALS team are located in the main entrance of the hospital within the Patient Experience Centre. This office is open Monday to Friday from 10.00-12.30 and 13.30-16.00, except Bank Holidays. A message service is available out of office hours.
The PALS Officers are happy to visit you on the wards if you wish and this can be arranged via the ward staff.
If you would like to make a formal complaint, you can do so here.